Monday, April 12, 2010

And The Winner of the $20 Cinnabon Gift Card IS...

...first of all, I want to show everyone how I GOT the winner. I took all the entries and entered them in the list randomizer at random.org and pressed "randomize" and got THIS list...


THEN I put 1 thru 29 in the number randomizer (because that's how many entries there were) and whatever number came up was "matched" to the first list.


And the winning number was lucky number 13!!! Which is...drum roll please...AMY ANDERSON!!! Congratulations Amy! Please email me your address so I can have the card sent to you.

Thank you everyone for all your comments! The next giveaway gives you TWO chances to win! The two gadgets are courtesy of Kodak. One is their awesome NEW M530 Digital Camera and the other is Kodak's Pulse Digital Frame! Check back in a few days for details and thanks for reading my blog!

1 comment:

  1. No way! I won? Are you sure it wasn't alphabetical?! LOL! Yay! I'm so excited. I feel my mom-pooch expanding just thinking about it!

    ReplyDelete