Thursday, May 21, 2015

Toothless Thursday

My sweet Isabella lost her first front tooth at school yesterday. Unfortunately, we didn't realize it was gone until we were home. She was so upset at the fact that she wouldn't have something to place under her pillow that she cried hysterically until I offered to comfort her with rainbow sherbet ice-cream.


Solution: Write a note explaining to the tooth fairy what happened and I'm sure she will understand. I hear she is a very "wise" and forgiving woman. Ask your father.


Low and behold, the next morning there was a tooth-shaped note along with a heart-shaped origami dollar (she is also very crafty) from the tooth fairy.

The note read: Dear Isabella, congratulations on losing your first front tooth! And don't worry I will find it. Keep brushing, take care of your brother and listen to mommy. She is "very" wise woman.
Love-The Tooth Fairy

No comments:

Post a Comment