Thursday, November 1, 2012

Wreck It Ralph Review!

Isabella and I got a chance to have a mother/daughter date night screening "Wreck-It Ralph" which opens Friday, November 2nd.


This compelling movie centers around Ralph who is tired of being the bad guy. He thinks that by winning a medal he'll earn the respect he has always wanted so he embarks on his journey by jumping from game to game. He encounters another video game misfit named Vanellope von Schweetz whose dream is to be a racer. Ralph and Vanellope quickly develop a friendship and find in each other the love and respect they have been searching for. This fun and heart-warming movie teaches a great lesson about acceptance and not judging a book by it's cover.


An all-star cast including John C. Reilly, Sarah Silverman, Jane Lynch and Jack McBrayer voices “Wreck-It Ralph”.

My daughter and I LOVED the movie! My only concern would be the few scenes with guns but other than that I recommend "Wreck-It Ralph" for the whole family.

Disclaimer: I was not paid for this post. I was invited to a screening and the views expressed are my personal opinion.




No comments:

Post a Comment