Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Camp Spooky at Knott's Berry Farm

My family and I enjoyed a fun-filled, scare-free day in Camp Spooky at Knott's Berry Farm. The day started with huge smiles when the Peanuts Gang joined us for breakfast and cookie decorating at the Grizzly Creek Lodge. As you can tell from Isabella’s face, cookie decorating is serious business in our house.
I was pleasantly surprised at how kid-friendly all the rides were in Camp Snoopy. My daughter was able to enjoy all of them by herself or with an adult. Definitely a plus in my book!!!
Another highlight was watching her trick or treat throughout Camp Spooky and take photos inside the Great Pumpkin Hay Bale Maze.
Dress up your little ghost or goblin and head on down to Knott's Berry Farm for the friendliest Halloween party at Camp Spooky!

Snoopy’s Costume Party runs weekends October 6-28 and is included with regular park admission.

Disclaimer: I was not paid for this post. I was invited to attend Camp Spooky and the views expressed are my own opinion.








No comments:

Post a Comment