Thursday, November 18, 2010

Disney Interactive Studios Holiday Event at The Victorian

My daughter has recently become obsessed with everything Disney. She sleeps with Minnie, travels with Mickey and wears the ears almost on a daily basis. So when I was invited to the Disney Interactive Studios Holiday event at the Victorian I packed up Mickey along with a couple of friends and headed down to Santa Monica.

The first thing we did was take holiday photos with elf ears, candy canes and even "Santa Paws". That is definitely a real dog. Apparently my daughter doesn't share the same fear as her mama because she kept trying to lay her head on him.

Up next were the video games. "Tangled" seemed to be the favorite even before the movie was released. There was also Epic Mickey and belting out the tunes to Black Eyed Peas' "Boom Boom Pow" on Sing It!





We took a break to decorate some holiday cookies. My daughter apparently thought the sugar cookie was fine without the decoration because she took a bite immediately after it was handed to her.


The girls also got a chance to get creative by decorating Christmas ornaments and drawing some masterpieces.



I snuck over to the Family.com station to get some great ideas such as making my own Disney holiday gift tags.


Displayed were some of the exciting holiday releases such as Sorcerer's Apprentice, Toy Story 3, Santa Paws and some familiar classics like Fantasia, A Christmas Carol and my favorite Beauty and the Beast.


We had a fabulous time and left with great gift ideas for the whole family. I know most of them are going on our Christmas wish list to Santa. Thanks Disney!

No comments:

Post a Comment