Thursday, January 28, 2010

Spa Day Should be EVERY day!!!


I consider a “spa day” the perfect day! After having a child, spa days are far and few in between. So I felt extremely lucky when I got pampered at the Pacific Waters Spa at the Hyatt Resort in Huntington Beach. The location alone was relaxing. I, along with a few mom bloggers, enjoyed mini 15-minute samples of hand treatments, facials and massages (my favorite!).



Group Yellow: Me, Yvonne and Eunice
.


Valley Asian Moms: Me, Amy and Marsha

The salon's staff also demonstrated how we could use regular household products to do our very own treatments at home. I sampled the coconut oil, coffee grind and cocoa mixture.


They gave us a tour of the numerous amenities including a salt-water jacuzzi, an outdoor fire-pit, and a roomy bathtub for two (just to name a few). Our tour ended with a delicious, healthy lunch. My favorites were the salmon, grilled vegetables and fresh fruit for dessert.


All things must come to an end and I was very sad to leave the spa. I want to commend the amazing staff and PR representatives, Jessica and Toni of Purry Communications, for being such great hosts.


After the spa we relaxed at the Red Chair Lounge with some "mommytini" cocktails, yummy appetizers and desserts.


This experience reminded me of how important it is to take care ourselves. So often, moms put everyone else's needs ahead of their own that they forget about themselves. Being a great mom means being able to give ourselves a break and this was the perfect way to do it. So I'd like to say thanks to the Pacific Waters Spa for allowing me to take part in this amazing event!


All my readers are probably wondering, how can "I" get this amazing experience?! Well you're in luck! Right now if you become a fan on their Facebook page and post "I became a fan of Pacific Waters Spa by reading funny yellow mom" you'll receive 20% off any 60 minute treatment! AND you'll also help me help my friend ,Amy Anderson, "funny yellow mom" (who is an amazing single mom and totally deserves a spa day!), win a contest they're having for mommy bloggers. The blogger with the most referrals wins a spa day! Valentine's is right around the corner so give the gift that keeps on giving!

No comments:

Post a Comment