Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Holiday Deals at the Children's Place!

The holiday shopping frenzy is here and there's no better way to save time AND money than by heading over to The Children's Place!




My daughter was in pastel heaven when I brought home a great floral top paired up with a faux fur vest and a stylish gold skirt. They had so many great holiday options that it took forever to finally decide on this adorable pink and red formal dress, which she will proudly wear to take pictures with Santa.





I saved so much time and crossed off SO many items from my shopping list by picking up an Olaf backpack for my son, cute warm and fuzzy panda slippers for my niece, an awesome Christmas morning onesie for my daughter and a few fun critter hats for our friends.





I love bright colors because it helps me spot my little Tasmanian devil quickly in a crowd so you can imagine my excitement and appreciation when I found this orange and grey winter jacket on sale for forty percent off. They also had fleece pullovers for an unbelievable price of $5!!! I think my BEST find was this blue and orange sweatshirt for only $4 on the clearance rack. I KNOW, right?! I could hardly believe it myself.


If you haven't already signed up for MyPlace Rewards do it NOW so you can accumulate points towards more savings in the future. Happy holiday shopping!



No comments:

Post a Comment