Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Fall Fashions at The Children's Place!





Fall is here which means school is right around the corner. If you're looking for a one stop shop for backpacks, uniforms and stylish everyday wear for your little ones then head on down to The Children's Place. Most of your back to school necessities are on sale at forty percent off so if you're shopping for multiple kids the savings really add up.







My daughter loves anything and everything bright and sparkly, what girl doesn't, so I picked up some animal print socks along with glittery boots and headbands.







We we're in search of birthday outfits and I think we found it with this ruffly lace skirt ($12) and Tinkerbell tee for my daughter, which by the way came out to only $4 after all my savings. I couldn't resist this "I'm the birthday dude" tee for my little guy which was ALSO only $4 off the clearance rack.



I you haven't signed up for MyPlace Rewards, do it NOW and get exclusive coupons and deals for all your back to school needs!

Disclaimer: I was not paid for this post. I was invited to preview and shop  from the fall fashion collection. All the views expressed are my own personal opinion, which IS The Children's Place rocks. 


No comments:

Post a Comment