Wednesday, July 31, 2013


 


I'm super excited for back to school, especially since my 5 year old is starting kindergarten. Naturally, I went to The Children's Place to buy some snazzy outfits for the first day of school. She loves dresses, dresses and even MORE dresses! I found two floral prints which are perfect for casual wear AND Sunday best.




 
 
 
I always have to get my little guy hats so this fedora was a must buy! The Children's Place also has uniforms, backpacks and if you're a fan of the Smurfs movies they've got Smurfette character tees on sale right now for just $10! Don't forget to sign up for the Children's Place rewards for additional savings.
 
 
 
 
 
Enjoy the rest of your summer!

Bern-Baby-Bern

Disclaimer: I was not paid for this post. I was invited to shop with a store credit and all of the views expressed are my own personal opinion.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment