Saturday, May 4, 2013

It's Summer Time at The Children's Place!

Head over to The Children's Place for cool summer styles at bargain prices! They've got everything from bright floral dresses to chic and sporty bathing suits.
 

There are so many items to chose from and you can mix and match tons of outfits for as low as $10. Here's my fashionista modeling the full-lenth summer dress and my little guy getting warm and snuggly in his tiger pj's.

       
 
I love the fact that I could "one-stop shop" for playwear, swimwear, sleepwear AND underwear all in the same store. Having two kids, I'm always looking for ways to shop as efficiently as possible and at the Children's Place I can do that.


Sign up at My Place rewards for special offers and additional savings. I did!

 


 


 

 



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment