Tuesday, December 11, 2012

A Fresh and Easy Holiday!





My stomach thanks me every time I am invited to a Fresh and Easy event. Cyndi Perez is an amazing Chef and outdid herself by serving up proscuitto wrapped shrimp, butternut squash ravioli and ham and cheese quiche during Fresh and Easy's Holiday party. Did you know that manchego cheese and raspberry jelly make a dynamic duo??? Well it does! The chocolate-covered cream puffs, pumpkin pie tarts and peanut butter cups were delicious.




In between my nibbling I took some goofy photos and decorated 3 sugar cookies (which by the way, never made it home.)



If you're looking for a stress free way to entertain, I would recommend their ready-made holiday meals. We ordered the ham 2 years ago and it was a hit!

Disclaimer: I was not paid for this post and the views expressed are my personal opinion. Plain and simple Fresh and Easy is clearly awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment