Monday, April 30, 2012

Knott's Mother's Day Champagne Brunch!




Today I started my pre-Mother's day festivities with a brunch at Mrs. Knott's Chicken Dinner Restaurant. They had so many delicious options I didn't know where to begin. There's a carving station with turkey and roast beef, shrimp cocktail and you're everyday breakfast favorites like eggs, waffles and blintzes. If you feel like omlettes they'll whip one up right in front of you with all the fixin's. My favorite HAD to be their old-fashioned apple stuffing, it's like Thanksgiving in one bite. And if you've never had Mrs. Knott's famous fried chicken then you've never really "had" fried chicken.
Of course no brunch is complete without mimosas. I highly recommend their boysenberry flavored mimosa which was DEELISH! If you're looking to top off you're meal with something sweet they'll have at least 20 desserts to chose from. My favorites were the fruit tarts and decadent chocolate brownies. The best part of our meal was a special meet and greet from the ever so huggable Snoopy himself!!!

Treat a special mom in your life to a memorable Mother's Day Champagne Brunch at Mrs. Knott's Chicken Dinner Restaurant and mention "mom blogger event" to receive 10% off. Call (714) 220-5055 for reservations.

Thank you Knott's for making this mother feel special!

Bern-Baby-Bern

Disclaimer: I was not paid for this post. The views expressed are my personal and honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment