Sunday, November 15, 2009

EA Games Winter Wonderland

My husband has always enjoyed video games which is why I was so excited to attend the EA Games Winter Wonderland event. I loved the fact that I could bring him and my daughter to take part in the festivities. Even though she is only 14 months old, she was mesmerized by all the colorful games that were displayed on the screen.



When we entered the venue there were stations set up with all of their new video games. My husband's first stop was Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. He said it had great single-player action and awesome two-player duels. His favorite part was making the potions which could be used to build magic.



One of the most entertaining was the Charm Girls Club Pajama Party. There were SO many varieties of games to choose from. I, myself, opted for the dancing sequence which confirmed, I am not as young as I used to be. My friend's daughters played the section of the game where you race to see who could tease their hair the fastest. I don't know what was more entertaining, watching or playing. Those were just a few of the many options that we could chose from Charm Girls Club. I could see how this game would be a huge hit with tween girls.



The last station I was able to partake in was the EA Sports Active More Workouts. It provides a way to burn calories in the comfort of your own home. There are 35 new exercises to chose from AND you can also customize your workouts to fit your needs. There is also a 6 week challenge that ramps up intensity which will help prevent hitting a plateau. With all the holiday treats around the corner, this would definitely be a great way to keep off those extra pounds.



Whatever your holiday gift-giving needs are, EA games is sure to have something for the whole family to enjoy. Thanks EA Games!!!

1 comment:

  1. So bummed we missed all but 10 minutes of the whole thing!!! ARGH!! It looks like you guys had a blast though! Next year... next year!

    ReplyDelete